Rising cost of electricity and your high power bills might have been cause for your worry. But not anymore! Budding Leaf Infratech’s customized solar rooftop solutions have helped numerous commercial and industrial enterprises create a positive impact on the environment and their savings.
Our solar rooftop systems have provided multiple SMEs a good return on investment by enabling them to reduce their minimal recurring expenses (diesel/furnace oil) and electricity bills dramatically. A payback expected in mere 3-4 years of installation!
A money-saving choice for our commercial and industrial clients, the solar rooftop systems once installed and commissioned enable free solar power going forward. What’s more? We have helped enormous businesses translate their idle rooftop space into additional revenue generator.
We have successfully delivered our services to PSUs, educational institutions, independent commercial and industrial establishments.
Get in touch with us to convert your vacant rooftop space into a great investment option.
- Among the various factors determining the feasibility of the solar rooftop systems, roof orientation is the most important
- To harness the maximum amount of sunlight, exposure of the solar panel should be towards south direction.
- An idle roof space of 100 Sq.ft is the minimum requirement for the installation of 1KWp solar systems in commercial or industrial units.
- For grid-interactive solar rooftop systems, only a standard bi-directional meter, as approved by MNRE/TSSPDCL/DISCOM, should be installed.
- The consumer shall have 1 phase/ 3 phase supply service connection.
- A single bi-directional meter shall be installed for export and import of power