A steep rise in electricity bills have resulted in increasing overheads in the commercial sector. This has paved way for many commercial establishments looking for alternative sources of electricity. Rooftop Solar Panels have emerged as the best source of renewable energy which not only is cost effective but also helps create a positive impact on the environment. This is the reason why more and more commercial and industrial enterprises are going for Rooftop Solar Panels to cut down overhead costs. Budding Leaf Infratech offers customized Rooftop Solar System for commercial and industrial purposes. It provides a good return of investment by enabling them to reduce their minimal recurring expenses (diesel/furnace oil) and electricity bills significantly. With Commercial Rooftop Solar Power, establishments can expect payback in mere 3-4 years of installation.
A money-saving choice for our commercial and industrial clients, Budding Leaf Infratech Rooftop Solar System once installed and commissioned enable free solar power going forward. What’s more? We have helped enormous businesses translate their idle rooftop space into additional revenue generator.
We have successfully delivered our services to PSUs, educational institutions, independent commercial and industrial establishments.
Get in touch with us to convert your vacant rooftop space into a great investment option
There are quite a few factors which decide the feasibility of installing Rooftop Solar Panels. These include
- For Commercial Rooftop PV Module Installation, the dimensions and overall structure of the roof is crucial.
- Empty space in the southward direction so that the solar panels can absorb maximum solar energy
- A minimum of 100 square feet area for installation of 1KW solar power output
- For grid-interactive Solar Rooftop Systems, only a standard bi-directional meter, as approved by MNRE/TSSPDCL/DISCOM, should be installed.
- The consumer shall have 1 phase/ 3 phase supply service connection.
- A single bi-directional meter shall be installed for export and import of power